Treasure House Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation Skills Pupil Books are aimed at ages 5-11, offering complete coverage of the demanding 2014 National Curriculum, and ideal practice of the skills in the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling test.
Treasure House Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation Skills Pupil Book 2:
• has 20 units
• is matched directly to the 2014 National Curriculum
• explains each concept clearly and simply, followed by a set of carefully tailored questions
• allows practice of all the skills covered in the KS1 grammar, punctuation and spelling test, when used alongside Spelling Skills Pupil Book 2
• ensures pupils will master all appropriate language skills
• provides regular progress checks with 3 review units.
This pupil book can be used with Treasure House Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation Skills Teacher’s Guide 2 and activities on Collins Connect for a complete programme to enhance children’s vocabularies and use of grammar and punctuation.