Welcome Aboard 4
Welcome aboard! follows the adventures of the well-known characters of the Welcome series. It helps young learners achieve their full potential by offering practice in all four language skills. Pupils are motivated to learn through tasks that relate to their own experiences and are presented with the appropriate stimuli to develop their creativity and imagination.
- Presentation of vocabulary through colour flashcards and posters.
- Lively dialogues.
- Enjoyable texts.
- A play for perfomance purposes.
- Games and songs.
- Gradual progression of writing skills through project work (portfolio).
- A full colour Activity Book.
- ‘Picture Dictionary’ (including stickers) in the Activity Book.
- Introduction to the British and American culture.
- Revision and evaluation at the end of each module.
- CD-ROMs, video cassettes/DVDd that bring the characters to life.
You may also like…