Career Paths: Navy
- Student’s Book With Cross-platform Application – ISBN: 9781780984575
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) – US Version- ISBN: 9781780984629
- Teacher’s Pack 2 (With T’s Guide & Cross-platform Application) – US Version – ISBN: 9781780984681
- Teacher’s Book – ISBN: 9781780984582
immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening,speaking and writing. Career Paths: Navy addresses topics including parts of a ship, nautical language, types of ships, weaponry, navigation and more.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- 45 reading passages presenting topics and vocabulary in context
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Full answer key and audio scripts
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in both American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Navy are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.