Career Paths: Natural Resources II – Mining
- Student’s Book With Cross-platform Application – ISBN: 9781471521904
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) – ISBN: 9781471521928
- Teacher’s Pack (With T’s Guide & Cross-platform Application) – ISBN: 9781471522017
- Teacher’s Book – ISBN: 9781471521911
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Natural Resources II – Mining are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.
Kenneth Rodgers is a licensed mining engineer. He has a degree in geological engineering and over thirty-five years experience overseeing engineering projects. Mr. Rodgers has managed environmental departments of power and mining companies. During his career, Mr. Rodgers directed numerous waste and chemical management projects, land reclamation projects and groundwater investigations.