Career Paths: Management II
- Student’s Book With Cross-platform Application – ISBN: 9781471512605
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) – ISBN: 9781471512650
- Teacher’s Pack (With T’s Guide & Cross-platform Application) – ISBN: 9781471538162
- Teacher’s Guide – ISBN: 9781471537035
Career Paths: Management II is a new educational resource for management professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers stepby-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Management II addresses topics including office equipment, pay and benefits, networking, presentations and negotiating.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Management II are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.
Henry Brown is currently the operations manager of a medium-sized enterprise in Chicago, Illinois. He earned his MBA in 1987. Since then, he has held management positions overseeing workforces from ten to two hundred employees.