Career Paths: Environmental Engineering
- Student’s Book With Cross-platform Application – ISBN: 9781471516115
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) – ISBN: 9781471516160
- Teacher’s Pack (With T’s Guide & Cross-platform Application) – ISBN: 9781471539404
- Teacher’s Guide – ISBN: 9781471537936
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Environmental Engineering are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.