Career Paths: Computing
- Teacher’s Book (+ Student’s Book, Audio CDs & Cross-platform Application) – ISBN: 9781471519284
Career Paths: Computing addresses topics including computer accessories, common programs, operating systems, online communication and cloud computing.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Computing are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.