Career Paths: Command & Control
- Student’s Book With Cross-platform Application – ISBN: 9780857773418
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) – ISBN: 9781471545559
- Teacher’s Pack (With T’s Guide & Cross-platform Application) – ISBN: 9781471545702
- Teacher’s Guide – ISBN: 9781471533679
Career Paths: Command and Control is a new educational resource for people who are or wish to become military professionals. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts related to the armed forces, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Command and Control addresses topics including the parts of a car, safety features, design methods, manufactoring and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Agriculture Engineering are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.