Career Paths: Air Force
- Student’s Book With Cross-platform Application – ISBN: 97808577788226
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) – ISBN: 9780857778871
- Teacher’s Pack (With T’s Guide & Cross-platform Application) – ISBN: 9781471549755
- Teacher’s Guide – ISBN: 9781471549748
Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the key language components. Career Paths: Air Force addresses topic including: the parts, types and functions of aircraft; air force organization and training; the range of air force career specializations; the types and characteristics of air force weaponry; air force tactics and strategy; and many more.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written exercises and oral production.
- Factual, up-to-date reading passages on a wide range of topics related to all aspects of today´s air force
- Realistic, career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Air Force are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.