Treasure House – Comprehension Skills Pupil Book 1
Treasure House Comprehension Skills Pupil Books are aimed at ages 5-11. They cover all the text types specified in the 2014 National Curriculum, with follow-up activities that build the skills necessary to develop critical thinking.
Treasure House Comprehension Skills Pupil Book 1:
– has 20 units
– covers a wide variety of fiction and non-fiction genres
– builds enjoyment of comprehension skills on a range of top-quality texts
– contains carefully tailored questions that cover all the statutory requirements the 2014 National Curriculum
– lays foundations for puofpils to become accomplished critical thinkers
– provides regular progress checks with 3 review units.
This pupil book can be used with Treasure House Comprehension Skills Teacher’s Guide 1 and activities on Collins Connect for a complete programme to enhance comprehension skills.